Monday, August 20, 2012

WE SHOULD NEVER ALLOW OUR DREAMS TO DIE NO MATTER HOW BAD THINGS LOOK

I would love to meet Director/Producer Mr. James Cameron.  I think he is a great Artist and Visionary, and we have a lot in common.  I know that all of his work is original.  This man is a true Artist who never copies anybody's style because he has his own style. I love that about him.  I am in the midst of doing a screenplay on my supernatural thriller The Covering which has a tremendously shocking ending that no reader will forget.  I would love for Mr. Cameron to read my novel.  Writing screenplays is a hard task, but it can also be a lot of fun, especially when you begin doing the re-writes and see what all you really don't need in a scene.  It's amazing!  I believe all Writers should try to do a screenplay on their work.  Celtx. is a free screenplay software, and literally does all of the work for you.  I certainly hope to see my dream come true. As I said I am a member of Stage 32 where there are a lot of Directors, Actors, Producers and maybe one or two of them knows how to reach Mr. James Cameron.  I would love to sit down and have lunch with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment