Friday, January 6, 2012

Miss Cheyenne Mitchell 2011's Listorious - Supernatural Thrillers

I am very proud to win the grand prize from An Avid Readers Haven (www.anavidreadershaven.com) for a month-long, advertising campaign with my supernatural thriller "THE COVERING".  "The Covering" is receiving great reviews and has been called "Excellent-Highly Recommended) by one of my avid fans and reviewers, Jen Goehl, who has been in the business for quite some time.  There have never been any supernatural thrillers ever read, or written like "THE COVERING" and "SYROIA".

 They are both original as well as packed with not only suspense, excitement, and mystery, but saturated with drama as well.  I am looking forward to a great and prosperous year in 2012, and thank and praise my God for all of it.  It is His great gifts of creativity and imagination that has placed writing into my veins like a burning fire, and I do mean "burning".  As a Novelist I look forward to entertaining readers as well as holding them captivated with my work.  Lots of love to all of my new fans out there, and a happy New Year.  I have recently been contacted by the Women's Literacy Cafe, a group dedicated to promoting Authors and bringing readers and Authors together in one place.  It is going to be a great ride!! Although my novels are far from Christian writings they are and always have been inspired by God Almighty Whom I can never thank enough.  I leave it all to Him, because as He says, "without Me you can do nothing".

No comments:

Post a Comment